Fire

 It was Monday morning after Easter. My mom was making muffins. My sister was making scones. After everything came out of the oven, my mom and I were reading other slices of life at the kitchen counter. "Fire!" my mom screamed. I was confused for a second. Then I saw the stove and there was a fire. I wasn't confused anymore. My sisters ran outside and I followed them. Then, a loud noise went off. It was the smoke alarm. My mom called my downstairs because he was working upstairs. He ran down the stairs to see what was going on. While I was outside, I wondered what was going on inside. I hoped that the house wouldn't stink. My dad put out the fire with a glass of water. My mom said we could come in. The house smelled like burnt toast. My mom opened all the doors. It still didn't smell good, but I went downstairs and forgot about it. When I came back up, it almost smelled normal again.

Comments

  1. Wow! That is one exciting way to start the day. I'm glad your dad was a hero and put the fire and that your house doesn't smell anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I CANNOT WRITE TODAY

BATHROBE

PLAYDATE