Soccer

 Today, my sister had soccer practice. I had to go because my other sister had a middle school orientation. My friends from school were there because their sisters were also on Rose's team, so I decided to just play with them. 

When I met up with them, we played a scrimmage. I was the goalie, and Maya and Grace were against each other. Next we had a bunch of competitions like who could do better cartwheels and cool tricks. Maya was the judge. I won a lot of the rounds. 

When practice was over, we had to go home. I think I'll go back next time. 

Comments

  1. I hope I can come to practice next week! It sounds like it was fun! Five more days in April. You’re amazing. ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adi, I have not been a daily commenter, and I feel bad about that. However, the good thing about seeing your posts over time is that I see the growth you've made as a writer more clearly. You express yourself clearly and bring readers into the world you're sharing. Happy almost end of the month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo