A Good Day

It was just a good day.

1. I ate a yummy muffin for breakfast.

2. We played with the toy bin at school.

3. I had a yummy lunch. 

4. I passed three levels on ST Math.

5. Recess was fun.

6. We played math BINGO. I didn't win but it was still fun.

7. My teacher read us a story.

8. We had reading and I read poems.

9.  We had music and we sang a lot of songs.

10. We wrote weekend news and I had a lot to write about.

11. We did Lexia. I learned about bats.

12. We did GoNoodle and listened to We Don't Talk About Bruno at school.

13. I had dance class. I had contemporary and ballet. I like doing splits.

14. I got to eat dinner with my mom.

15. Then we wrote this list together. 


Comments

  1. I'm glad your first day back after break was a good day filled with hearing "We Don't Talk About Bruno," playing BINGO and writing together with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you had a great day! Love you so much Adi girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, so many good things to celebrate. From the muffin to math bingo to a 1:1 dinner with your mom. That WAS a great day, Adi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I CANNOT WRITE TODAY

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread