Introducing Wren, Adi, and Rose

Yesterday was a rainy day and I was playing in the basement with my sisters, Wren and Rose. We were playing dress up with all our old dance costumes. We were going to do a performance for my mom and dad. We got on three layers of clothes so we could pull them off while we danced. We thought it would be funny to reveal new costumes. 

When it was time to perform, Wren plugged our Alexa in upstairs. We played Surface Pressure from Encanto. We didn't really have a plan, but Wren told us what to do while we were dancing. It was funny every time we changed our clothes. 

Later, my grandma came over and we did the performance again. It was a fun way to spend a rainy day.

Comments

  1. I can picture you girls dancing, laughing and putting on a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the song "Surface Pressure"- one of my favorites from Encanto! It must be so fun having two sisters. I have one sister and it was always the best ever to have a sister. Your dance show is a great way to pass a rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! You paint such a great picture with your words of you and your sisters putting on a dance performance. Keep up the great writing. I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your slice takes me back to when my children(now 29 and 25) were little and played in our basement. They even dressed up and put on shows. You have captured a sweet moment of childhood. What a fun rainy day for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three layers of clothes?!? 🤣🤣 That performance must have been sooo funny! Did you take videos? -Uncle Whit

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so fun to use old dance costumes to play and create! (I have plenty more if you want any!) I can picture you, Rose and Wren performing and following Wren's directions to create a brilliant dance, revealing all the costumes you had layered! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We didn’t take a video that day, but now we will always have this memory because you wrote about it. That’s what writing can do! ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo