Art

   Me and my family were at the high school in our town. We were helping to make ceramic poppies that will be displayed at town hall. There were other things to do there. I started off making seed balls. First, you needed clay. You spread it out like a pancake. Then I sprinkled dirt on the clay. Then I sprinkled seeds on top. Next, I took the clay off the table and rolled it up like a taco. Then I pulled it apart and rolled it all back together into a ball. Once the clay balls dry, they get hard like a rock and you can plant them. 

Then, we went in the hall. We saw the bridge that connects two buildings. We went on the bridge and looked down at the cars. It was so beautiful. 

When I got home, I said "Thank you mommy for a good night."

Comments

  1. A grateful heart! It did turn out to be a fun night! ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo