Dog at School

 I was at school one warm fall day. It was the end of the day and the bell had just rung to go home. I walked out with my class and searched for my dad. Suddenly, I saw a dog running across the field. Ariana was holding the door open for more people to come out. The dog ran into school. I wondered where it would run. It ran up the stairs, but it couldn't go any further because there was a door. So, he ran back out of the school. Our principal put the dog on a leash and found the dog's owner. It was good that the dog got out of the school safely.

Comments

  1. I wonder if the dog was jealous of all the kids that get to go to school. What a funny story! ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny, unexpected story. I wonder what everyone was saying... or maybe they were screaming about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo