Easter

 It was Easter morning. Me and my sisters just woke up. My mom said, "You have to wait until 8:00 to go down." It was still 7:15. So me and my sisters waited so long. When it was 8:00, my sisters Wren and Rose opened their doors and said "Happy Easter." I said it at the same time. 

My mom made her coffee and my sisters and I sat on the couch behind our Easter baskets. After the coffee was ready, she said, "You can open them." 

Once we looked at everything, my Lego markers and my Bunny Lego set were my favorite things. Then, we emptied our baskets and used them to find all the eggs hidden around the house. Once all the eggs were found, we emptied the candy into a big bowl and saved the eggs.

Later that day, I found another egg still hidden on the couch. 

I was so happy to have the Easter Day with my family. "Thank you, Easter Bunny," I said. 







Comments

  1. It sounds like it was a fun day! What a bonus to find one last egg.
    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it was hard to wait 45 whole minutes to see your baskets. What a fun family tradition!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo