Famous.

 I was at school and we had just finished math. Ms. Puskar went to her computer. I wondered what she was doing. She pulled up my Slice of Life Blog on the Smart Board. I knew my mom had shared my blog with her. "Adi has something to show you. Do you want to explain? Ms. Puskar asked me.

So, I said, "This is my blog that me and my sister do every day." My class seemed impressed.

My teacher went onto the piece about the store our class had during indoor recess. I read it out loud. Then, I read the one I wrote about the paint spilling on St. Patrick's Day. 

When I was done, Ms. Puskar said to everybody, "You guys should write your own blog that's a slice of you." Then Ms. Puskar asked me if everyone could see my writing and I told her they could.

"You are famous," she said.

I smiled because I felt happy. 

Comments

  1. How exciting! Your teacher is clearly so proud of the writing life you have developed. I'm so glad you are sharing that with other kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your teacher was highlighting your amazing work from this challenge. Will any of your classmates take on the challenge too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fabulous! I'm sure your writing inspired your classmates to want to write about their lives too. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo