Farm

 It was a regular day. I woke up and my mom said, "Do you want to go to the farm?" She meant the one we had gone to on my birthday last year. I couldn't wait to show the farm to my sisters. There are so many goats there that you can feed. Goats are my first favorite animal. 

So, when my Mimi and Poppy got to our house, we went in the car. When we got to the farm, I already saw one little goat. When we got out of the car, we got the goat food from the man. Then we walked and saw the goats on the bridge. I fed them. It tickled a little bit. There were also baby goats. I didn't get a chance to feed them because they kept sitting down. 

Then we also saw some alpacas. They didn't come too close. I tried to get their attention by yelling for them to come over. It didn't work. So, then we went to the cow. My sister loved feeding the cow because it tickled. It even made her hands all slobbery. 

When it was time to go, we went to wash our hands because they were slobbery. When I grow up, I want to have my own goat farm because the goats are so cute.






Comments

  1. That sounds like such a fun day! I bet the baby goats were SO cute. I hope you have a farm when you grow up and then I can come and visit your goats on nice sunny days, like you had today.
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo