Fun

I was outside with my family. We were walking my dogs. "Is that Ava?" said my dad.

"I think so," I said.  Ava came towards us. Our moms started talking to each other while we were climbing the tree. "Do you want to stay at Adi's house to play?"said Ava's mom. 

"Yes," said Ava. I was happy. We have never had a playdate before.

We went inside. Ava ate waffles. After that we played downstairs. We played with the remote control car. Wren controlled it first, then Ava, me, and finally Rose. "That was so much fun," said Ava.

"Do you want to decorate cookies?" Wren asked us?

"Yes," we all said as we ran up the stairs. Wren had already made the cookies. We just had to frost them. We made yellow, blue, white, and pink frosting for the cookies. We decorated them with sprinkles. They looked beautiful. 

The doorbell rang. "Who could that be?" I wondered.

It was Ava's mom. I got Ava her scooter and she left. 

What a fun day we had!


Comments

  1. What fun to have a new friend over to play! I'm so glad you wrote about it. Those cookies look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had fun with Ava! It is a good thing you bumped into her on your walk!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo