Heart

 It was St. Patrick's Day and I was at school. My class was going to paint a rainbow. Earlier that day we had worked together to make a leprechaun trap. The rainbow was going to go with the trap. We all started off painting the red. When I finished painting the red, Ms. Puskar said, "There is no orange, so you'll have to make it with yellow and red." I dipped my paint brush into the yellow and before I knew it, the red cup of paint spilled off my desk.

"Oh no!" I said as I stood there not knowing what to do.

Everyone gathered paper towels and then I said, "This is shaped kind of like a heart!"

Jake said, "I think the leprechaun did that!"



Comments

  1. I’m so glad Ms. P shared this picture. It’s a pretty perfect heart. I love that you get to be so creative at school and that all your friends were willing to help you. They seem so kind. ❤️Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful spill! It makes think of a book called Beautiful Oops! It sounds like you do so many fun things in your class! Did you trap a leprechaun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! There was even green pee in our toilet! -Adi

      Delete
  3. That is amazing that a spill can make such a perfect heart shape. Do you think the leprechaun did it? Mrs. Surridge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo