Hike

It was a warmer day today. My family planned to go on a hike with my Mimi and Poppy. We drove to a new place nearby. When we got out of the car, we started to walk on the trail. While we were walking, we saw a river. We went off the trail to get a closer look at the river. We took a picture next to it. We also climbed some rocks. When we finished by the river, we climbed back up the hill and continued our hike. After about two miles of walking, it started to get tiring. We decided to turn back around because we had to go back two more miles to get to the car. "Are we almost to the finish line?" my sister Rose kept asking. I couldn't wait to get back to the car. There were benches along the path. We stopped to take a little break. After some more walking, we finally got to the parking lot. I was so happy to be able to sit.





Comments

  1. Oh my goodness. It felt good to sit down! You were the most stylish hiker there today. ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks (and sounds) like the trail we love in Trumbull! I love the river and the nice long, flat trail. My pup loves it too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo