RAINY RECESS

It was a rainy day at school and we had indoor recess. I had been waiting for a long time for a rainy day because me and my friends had been making stuff to have a store. I had made a lot of finger weaving chains out of yarn to sell. Some of my other friends made paintings and fans. When it was time for recess, I went to my backpack to get the finger weavings. I laid them all on my desk and I put up the "open" sign.

My first customer was Aidan. He bought the Christmas colored chain. It was five cents. He said, "thank you."

I said, "You're welcome."

Then everyone bought a lot. I only have one more left. Even my teacher, Ms. Puskar, bought one. She got a purple one. She asked if I had a mirror, so she could see how the chain looked on her.

We had so much fun. I hope tomorrow is another rainy day.


Comments

  1. It makes me so happy that you’re so happy at school. Your teacher is so kind and your friends sound great. You’re a lucky girl. ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job turning a rainy day into a fun opportunity! Sounds like you made lots of good sales!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo