PLAYDATE


I was going outside I was playing with my friend named Ava. I was riding my bike and so was Ava. We were riding in loops. It was so cold and windy. "Do you want to come to our house now?"said Ava's mom.

"Sure, "my mom said. I was excited. Ava has a fun backyard. It has monkey bars and a slide and swings. We were playing  drive threw. To play we had to go to the window and Ava's brother Bradly worked there and then we ordered chips and juice. They finally came we were about to climb Ava's fence and then my mom said "time to go." 

"Bye!" I said.
 

Comments

  1. I can feel the Connecticut chill in the area as you were riding bikes with Ava. Were you relieved to get out of the cold once you got inside?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was amazing how the wind was so much calmer at Ava’s house than our house. You’re getting good at dialogue in your stories. ❤️ mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. One way to always make a story better it to add something about the weather. I love how you bring in the Connecticut wind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just see Bradley dispensing chips and juice from the window. You take us with you to Ava's backyard. Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I CANNOT WRITE TODAY

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread