New Room

  It was a regular day. We just bought a new house but we hadn't moved in yet. It was going to be the first day that we slept there. My mom and dad had put together my bed while me and my sisters were at my grandma's house. When my dad picked me up from Grandma's house, we went to our new house to see our rooms. 

First, we saw Rose's room, then Wren's. Then, finally, we saw my room. I had never had my own room before. When I stepped inside, it was pretty. I couldn't wait to sleep on my bed in my new room. 


Comments

  1. From me:

    Adi, your room is beautiful! I love the paneling (not sure what's it's called) on the walls and the angles of the ceiling. What a cozy, relaxing space your parents created for you! It's so special to have a room of your own, isn't it?

    Isabelle says:

    You're room is really pretty. I recently moved to a new house. I went to my grandparents' house when my mom and dad were setting up my new room.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo