Plant



It was a Sunday morning. I had just woke up. i got out of my bed. I went to the window to see what the wether was. that was when i saw my plant. The flowers had finally opened.  It was so pretty. I was so excited to tell my mom and my dad but they were still asleep and i did not want to wake them up. So, I went downstair to watch tv. I had forgotten all about my plant. Later that day, i remembered about my plant. So, I told my mom all about it and she wanted to see it. When I went to show my mom, the flowers were closed. I thought someone broke it. My mom told me that some plant plants open in the daytime and some plants close at night. 

The next day, when the sun came out, the flowers opened again. I showed my mom as soon as I woke up. She thought it was cool. 


 

Comments

  1. You’re finding slices in tiny moments. Love it! ❤️ mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo