A Fun Night

My Dad was picking me up from school. "We will go to Jack and Grace's," he exclaimed. I was excited because I hadn't seen them in a long time.

We walked to their house, because they're our neighbors. When we got there, Wren rang the doorbell. We took off our shoes and coats. Jack was on his microphone. He said, "Do you want to play upstairs?"

"Yes," I said along with my sisters. We followed Jack upstairs. Then, their dog Winnie came up. We were playing the Winnie game. We all stood on the bed and Winnie came up too. He did some tricks on Grace's bed. 

"We're having a lot of fun," I thought. 

Then it was time to leave, we didn't really do a great job cleaning. We got our shoes and coats back on. We all said, "Bye." Then we walked home.

I can't wait to have another fun night like that again.

Comments

  1. It sounds like it was a great time with your friends! I love the name Winnie for a dog! What kind of dog is Winnie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your use of dialogue. It really made the piece come alive. I'd like to know more about the mess you left behind since you all didn't do a great job of cleaning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo