Outside

 It was Sunday and I was outside. Me, my Grandma, my mom and my sisters were planting in the yard. We went into the front yard to plant the flowers by the door. Jack and Grace, our neighbors, were outside. I said, "Hi!" Then, Jack and his mom came to our yard. We were playing soccer and then all of a sudden, Sebbie, another neighbor came. Dad asked if he wanted to play soccer with us. So he came and played. Then, Grace came out. We asked her if she wanted to come over too. She said, "Yes." She crossed the street and she asked what we were doing.

Then Grace, Sebbie, and Rose went into the garage to get the wagon. I pulled Grace and Rose first. Then it was Jack and Sebbie's turn to go for a ride in the wagon. "Weee," Jack said. 

Soon, it was dinner time and everyone went inside. I thought, "I can't wait for another day to play outside with my neighbors."

Comments

  1. Hilltop is a fun place! I’m glad you’re enjoying the new neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lucky to have neighbors who are friends! It sounds like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo