Park

 "Can we go to the park?" Rose asked. She had been wanting to go for a long time. 

"After we do everything that we need to do," my mom said.

So we waited and waited. Finally, my mom said, "Let's go. Fill up you water bottle." I got ready and then we got in my mom's car. We drove to the park at the beach. 

When we got out, I saw sand and then the park! I ran to the park with my sisters. I played on the tunnel slide. When I got to the end of the slide, my sister came down. We climbed back up. I had a lot of sand in my shoes. I sat down to dump it out. Then we played on the swings. I went very high.

My mom said, "Time to go," I said as we walked to her. It was a fun day.



Comments

  1. I enjoyed the way you described your trip to the park. I like the way you even described about dumping out the sand in your shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo