Surprise!

    "Duck!" said Mimi. Everyone ducked down behind the counter. We were waiting for Jenny to come because we were planning her a surprise party. As I was crouching down, I was thinking, "She must already know we are here."

We saw her car and then we all got quiet. We heard the door open. "Hello," came a voice. It was Jenny.

We all stood up and said, "Surprise!" She acted surprised because she was. Everyone hugged her and said "Happy birthday!"

After all the hugging, we ate. I ate noodles and eggplant. "Mmmmm," I said.

After cake, everyone got tired and left. I was tired too. 



Comments

  1. It is so fun when a surprise party really surprises the person. It makes you happy to know they were surprised and you STILL get to celebrate them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprises are the best! I hope Jenny felt very appreciated. When I turned 30, I had a surprise party too! It is a fun memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you started this one right in the middle of the exciting part. Great idea. Your writing is growing. Proud of you. ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo