BATHROBE

I was sick and I wanted to get a new bathrobe. I had an old bathrobe that was falling apart. I asked my mom for a new one and she said"come look on my computer for one." Then I looked for one that would come tomorrow but there was not a good one that I liked. "This one is very pretty," my mom said. It was blue purple and pink and it had dots on it. I kind of liked it.

"Sure,"I said. It would come on Friday. It finally came and it was beautiful. I tried it on. It was a little big but I liked it. I haven’t taken it off ever since it came. It was soft and fluffy. 

A few minutes later ... my bathrobe had ketchup on it. I was eating dinner. I screamed. I felt angry because my new bathrobe was already dirty. I didn't want it to stain. My mom used paper towel to wipe it off.


"This is the best bathrobe EVER" I said happily.

"I am happy you like it,"  said my mom.



Comments

  1. You’ve already grown so much since last year. You did such a great job typing this all by yourself. I love how happy your bathrobe makes you. So happy you’re sharing your stories again. Love you! ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adi, I am Melanie and I know your mom because of writing. I'm looking forward to reading about things that happen to you this month. Your bathrobe is great-- don't get any more ketchup on it! But in case you do, keep those Tide wipes handy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pulled me right in with "I was sick." You sure did deserve that bathrobe for not just being sick, being so sick! So glad you loved it! Looks great on you, too! Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I CANNOT WRITE TODAY

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread