BEACH

¨Do you want to go to the beach with Ava,¨my mom asked me and Rose.

 ¨Sure,¨we said excitedly. I was wondering if we could go in the water. It is like my mom could read my mind because she said we need to wear are bathing suits. 

We went home to pack all stuff and to make our lunches. We were going to be a little late.   Rose and I made the sandwiches. We made PB&J and we got the beach bag, the beach blanket, and the beach chair. We were almost ready. We only had to put on our sunscreen. We headed into the car but it was already the time that we had to be at the beach. ¨Weŕe so late and Ava´s already there,¨ I thought.

We got there we will looking for Ava. We found her and she was already playing in the water. We still had to eat our lunch. It was so good  and then we got to play in the water. We were cold because the water was very cold. We got wet to our waists. After a few minutes we came back to dry off. ¨Do you want to go over there?¨ Ava said.

¨Sure,¨ we said.




Comments

  1. We had a fun break. I liked going to the beach with you. ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo