DOLLAR TREE

I had always wanted to go to the dollar store. I begged my mom to go to the dollar store. She said,¨yes¨. I got so exited. My grandma came over. We asked her if she wanted to come. She said,¨sure.¨ We were talking about which one to go to. 

¨ We could go to the one near Tree land¨my grandma said. 

¨Sure,¨ my mom said. When we got there it looked so boring. It was miserable. ¨Is this what you have been dreaming of?¨ my mom said.  

¨HECK NO! I NEVER WANT TO GO BACK¨ I said madly.

Comments

  1. Haha! This made me laugh. It's a bummer when you have such high expectations and the experience is disappointing. I have to admit that I rarely go to a Dollar Store, but I actually have found some good things there. mrssurridge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I am SO with you! I can't stand those stores, and I don't ever go back. Your last line is the perfect ending!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo