EASTER

¨What time is it?¨I said. It was Easter morning and my mom said yesterday that we can all go downstairs at 7:00. I was so excited because we always get to go on a Easter egg hunt and the Easter bunny gives us gifts. It was finally 7:00 and we raced down stairs and sat in front of the Easter baskets. My mom and dad were making coffee so we had to wait for them. They came. We opened our Easter baskets. I got a Encanto lego set. And then we did the Easter egg hunt. I found 19 eggs. I was having a great Easter so far.

Comments

  1. Your excitement shined in this slice. Love you. ❤️mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel the way you burst with excitement as you bounded down the stairs to find the eggs and your basket. I hope you had a lovely Easter with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We loved reading about your Easter! There were lots of details which made it interesting! – Div. 9 at Waverley Elementary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo