FUN ART TODAY

 I was going to art. Me and Maya were wearing the same romper. Maya was sitting alone at her table. Ms. Booska said, "Pick a table to sit at," and she chose to sit at my table. We watched a video on the smartboard. We were learning about an artist who made dog balloon sculptures out of metal and mirrors. We watched a video on how to make the balloon dog on our paper. We had to paint, cut, glue, and trace. We only got to tracing and painting today. At the end of art, mine looked good even though it wasn't done. Then Ms. Booska handed out balloon dogs to five people in the class. She said, "You can keep them." I didn't get one. She said each week she is going to give one out. I hope I get one next week.

Comments

  1. I cannot wait to see your art work. Art class sounds like a lot of fun. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo