GETTING READY

¨Let´s go,¨"I said to my mom and sister. We were going to a dance. We had to wear neon or white clothes because it was Glow Dance. I ate my pizza so quickly so I could get dressed for the dance. I was thinking, ¨this pizza is so good, but I have to go quick!¨

When I finished eating, I raced upstairs. I went into my room and got my dress and put it on. I was almost ready. I ran back downstairs to pick out some accessories. I picked out a glow ring and bracelets. I also had a headband.

¨Mom! We have to go!¨ I called.

We finally drove to the dance. When we got there, I saw my friends Ava and Olivia. I could not wait for a fun night.



Comments

  1. Starting with dialogue always pulls me into a slice-- love how you did that. You also brought me into the moment when you shared your thoughts. I bet you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed you added some of your thinking in! Nice job. That helps us to know what’s going on inside your pretty little head! ❤️ mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo