LEGOS

I woke up. I was heading downstairs to watch TV. My sister was downstairs doing legos. "Can I do legos with you?" I asked. 
"Sure. do you want to have a contest? Whoever makes the biggest and prettiest lego set?"

"Sure," I said. I was making a jail and she was making a cafe. I needed to make a big cage for the prisoners and I had to make beds for them to sleep also, I had to make an office for the police 👮‍♀️. My jail was going to be red, white , black and grey. we were watching a show while we were building.

The next day I was so close to being done. I just had to put one more piece on. Then I finally finished. It looked so good.













Comments

  1. Somehow, it doesn't surprise me that when you were having a contest to make something pretty, Wren chose a cafe and you chose a prison. That is the prettiest prison I ever did see. I think your color choice really made it look like a prison. You thought about a lot of important details in your lego building and in your writing. ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice jail! You really took your time -- but who won? Was it the cafe or the jail??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo