Neighborhood Dinner

My neighbors were coming to my house for dinner. My dad was making Greek Chicken and tzatziki sauce. I was happy because Jack and Grace were coming over. They live across the street. When they finally came over, we played some games and then it was time for dinner. The grownups sat together and the kids sat together. We ate. We liked the bread. Everyone likes the bread. We also got to have Gatorade. We had chicken, the sauce, the bread, and potatoes. My favorite was the cucumbers and tomatoes. It was so good.
 
Then we played a game after we ate. We had to scare people. Whenever you scare someone, you get a point. 

At the end of the night, we played that Rose and Grace were babies. Jack and I had to go to work. We had to leave Rose and Grace alone but they wouldn't stay. 

Before Jack and Grace, we had dessert. Wren made some good sugar cookie bars. Then it was time for Jack and Grace to leave. I was pretty tired. It's fun having friends who live right across the street. 

Comments

  1. I agree. So nice to have so many good people who live so close. I loved reading about this night from your perspective. ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo