RACE

I have a dog named Otis. He is really small and skinny. But he is 13 years old in human years and he is 91 in dog years. I was watching him when he was outside. I ran to the back and I watched him from the back. Then, he wagged his tail. Whenever he wags tail he is going back inside. So I got prepared to race him. I wanted to win. We were running and running. Then we got to the porch. Otis won even though he is smaller than me. I was mad for the rest of the day.

Today is National Pet Day. At school I shared about my dog Otis and how I like to have races with him. 

Comments

  1. I never knew you raced Otis! I'm going to keep my eyes open so I can see this in action! ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a great job describing Otis and how he communicates what he's doing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo