RECESS

My class was going out to recess today. We were going down the stairs. I was wondering if we would have to run since we were late. When we got down the stairs, we went the way that we have to run. Then I knew we had to run. I wasn't happy. My teacher was calling our names to run. I was running with Mckenzie. We were done running. I was out of breath. Then, I was playing with Maya, Olivia, and Ava. We were playing on the green playground. We went down the slide together, all at the same time. Then we were making obstacle course. We had to go down the slide, up the rocks, in the tunnel, and down the little slide. Then we made a different obstacle course. We went down the slide, ran around to the stairs, down the slide, run around and back down the slide.

Then the bell rang and we had to go inside. I had a fun recess.. 

Comments

  1. So happy that you have so many good friends to play with. Sounds like fun. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo