SLIDE

I was in Boston and I was coming back from a long walk. We were so tired. "wow that is a BIG slide" Wren said. "where?" I said. She pointed to it. It was not big it was HUGE. "Can we go please?"we said at the same time. 

"Fine," my mom said. We were running so fast. I was so exited. We finally got there. Rose did not want to go she said it was to high. We had to climb a rock wall and pull our selves up but it was worth it. And I do not think Rose would be able to get up. We went down I was not scared at all. "Wee," we said "Again," we said". 

Comments

  1. I wonder what you were thinking as you slid down that slide? That was a fun adventure. ❤️mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I could really feel your excitement in your writing. I like the part where you wrote, "It was not big, it was HUGE."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo