SPYING

Today I decided to play spies. I got the idea when I was bored. I was putting stuff in my special box. I found my binder. I was trying to put a lot of stuff in it, just like my sister, Wren. I was thinking what to do next. Then, I got an idea. I was going to make a map of my whole entire house, from the basement to all the way upstairs. I got a piece of paper and I started drawing the kitchen and then the whole rest of the house. It was really good. I showed my mom. She was doing a workout, so I went down in the basement with her. I kept drawing. I drew the basement and upstairs. I plan to use my map to spy on people. 

Comments

  1. We have to remember to take the pictures of your maps. I loved watching you work so hard on them. You put a lot of effort into a lot of things and you're growing so much. I love you.❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo