STUCK

I was stumped on what to write. I wanted to write about dinner. So I tried to make it very memorable so I could write about it. But I forgot to make it memorable so I couldn't write about dinner. ¨You can write about going to the store,¨ my mom said.

¨No,¨ I said. I didn't want to do anything that my mom told me to do because she had horrible ideas. 

¨You can write about how you didn't know what to write about.¨
¨No,¨ I said. I was thinking what I could write about. I finally had an idea. I was thinking so much. My mom actually had a good idea when she said that I could write about how I couldn't figure out any of my Slice of Life. I was so excited to write my Slice of Life and I was relieved that I didn't have to write it because I figured out how to use speech to text. That´s when I say it and it writes it for me. So really everything turned out okay. 

Comments

  1. I think that speech to text feature may be your new best friend. Everyone I know has written a slice about being stuck before. Welcome to the club. ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo