TESTS

It was Monday morning. I was at school and we usually we do ST math, Iready,or sometimes we do word searches in the morning. We had to do an Iready mastery test. We had never done a mastery test. I was thinking what a mastery test was. I logged on to it. It was just a test. It was easy for me to do. I was wondering what my score was all day.

The next day we had to do the same test. I was still wondering what my score was. I finished the test. It was multiplication. We had to another test. It was division. Now I was wondering what all of my scores were.

It was the end of the day. My class and me were standing in a circle for closing circle. ¨Adi was the only one in the class who got 100% in all three of the tests¨ my teacher said. I was proud of myself. 






Comments

  1. You work really hard at school. You should feel proud. Just keep doing your best. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo