WALK

I was going on a walk with my neighbors named Jack and Grace. I was wondering if they were going to ride their bikes because I wanted to ride mine. We went outside to get what we were riding on. Jack and Grace were across the street and Jack was on his bike and Grace was on her scooter. I was going to ride my bike. We went across the street to ride with them.

We walked by Sebby´s house and he was outside playing. ¨Do you want to walk with us?¨ Jacks mom said

¨Sure¨ he said as we kept walking down Chickadee Lane. I was wondering if Ava would  walk with us because she lives on Chickadee but she did not come out. We went back to Sebby´s house to drop him off. We were there for a long time and then we went home. 

Comments

  1. We have a great neighborhood. So many friends and ways to keep busy. ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo