Aquarium

 "Do you want to go to Stepping Stones Museum or the Aquarium with Vienna today?" my mom asked. Wren and I both voted for the Aquarium. I was excited.

We drove with Vienna, my cousin. It was a long drive, but when we finally got there, we took the elevator and walked into the aquarium. It was a little crowded. First, we went to see the jellyfish. There were pink jellyfish, and you could see their tentacles moving in the water. In each tank we passed by, the jellyfish got smaller and smaller until, in the last tank, you could hardly even see them.

Next, we went to the stingrays. They were so cool. We even got to pet them. "Ew. That feels gross," my Mimi said. I thought it felt soft and smooth.

We saw some other cool fish. But last but not least, we saw the giant sea turtles. They were huge and in this tiny tank with other animals, including an eel. I was thinking, "Poor turtles. They only have a little space." The turtles kept swimming right by the windows, and I was amazed by how big they were.

My favorite creature of the day was the stingrays. 

Me and my family petting the stingray.

My sisters and I are posing with some jellyfish.




Comments

  1. I felt a little sad for the turtles too- even if they were pretty amazing to see. I wonder if they would be happier in the ocean. ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo