BAND

Today, I had a band. I was so excited. When we got down to the band room for rehearsal, it was loud because we were a little late. I could barely walk because there were so many people and instruments. While I was walking through the aisle, I saw the saxophones peeing! It was gross, but then Jake explained that it was spit. That was a little less gross. 🤢🤮.  I built my clarinet really fast. We started to play but couldn’t get a lot done because we kept playing while Mr. Babby, our band teacher, was talking. We only had 30 minutes. I thought we sounded good. My throat was dry. The songs are circus-themed. We play the ringmaster (my favorite), the crazy clowns and the elephants. We were acting like the CRAZY CLOWNS!  

Comments

  1. Poor Mr. Babby. I bet it’s hard to get a circus to play a concert. I can’t wait to hear you play in your first concert. I always think music teachers are amazing…getting so many kids to play different instruments and all work together like a team. ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo