BUSY DAY

"Good morning," Mr. Stillway says as I walk through the door. "Today, your band practice will be at 11:10 because of our NWEA testing." I usually have band right when I arrive at school at 8:50. We started testing at 9:15. We did the math test. It was 1 hour. I was already tired, but I still had a long day ahead. Straight after testing, we had special. We had library. At least we could chill out in the library. I had to bring my clarinet and lunchbox because we had band straight after Library and Lunch straight after band. 

"We have to go to band," I said in excitement. We had to walk up and down many stairs. Band was so fun and tiring at the time. I was getting hungry. We had 10 minutes until lunch, so we had to go back to our class. We had to go back up two flights of stairs just to go back down two flights of stairs. "Did you guys just come back from the gym?" my librarian said. We were huffing and puffing 😮‍💨 . She let us enter the library so we didn’t have to go up many stairs. It was beneficial. WE ONLY HAD 4 MORE FLIGHTS OF STAIRS TO GO UP.

Comments

  1. Busy days are good days. Maybe your busy day will mean that you'll go to bed easily tonight! A mom can dream...Love you! ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tiring day, but you still made it to the final round in Mum-Dynamite. You always persevere in everything that you do! Way to go, Adi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo