CAR

I was in the car on my way to North Carolina to visit my cousins. The ride was 9 hours. My dad had to drive. Me and my sisters packed toys and devices so we wouldn’t be bored .We woke up at 4:00.We slept for the first 2 hours. We were hungry when we woke up. “Do you want to get doughnuts or breakfast from McDonalds,” my mom asked. We voted and doughnuts won. I was excited because we never get doughnuts so it was a treat. I got a glazed doughnut. After we ate our donuts we relaxed and watched TV on our kindles for 3 hours. Only four more hours. We stopped at the gas station to get gas in our car.We also went inside to go to the bathroom and get a snack. I took a nap and the when I woke up we were there. Ten hours is a long time to be in the car. 

Comments

  1. Ten hours is a long time to be I. The car. Just think…we get to do it all again on the way home! 🙃 ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "Only 4 more hours." Funny how four hours can seem like not that much time when it's relative to ten hours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo