Caterpillar

 "Andrew's mom will be coming to do a craft later," Mr. Stillway said. All day, I couldn't stop thinking about the craft and what it would be.

Finally, it was 12:30, and Andrew's mom came in. She showed us what we would be making. It was a caterpillar fidget, and I love fidgets. It fit me. It was made out of plastic Easter eggs and two pipe cleaners. We had to put the pipe cleaner through the holes in the eggs. When all of the eggs were on, we had the option to put googly eyes. It was really fine. Mine turned out good. I love playing with it. 










Comments

  1. I'm grateful for all of the people that bring sunshine to your school day. This was a fun project...right up your alley for sure! ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo