CLIMBING ROCKS


 For the longest time, I’ve been wanting to go rock climbing. I was in North Carolina and it was the last day so I wanted to do something fun. My mom said we could go rock climbing. I was very excited. 

    We got to a place called, The Climbing Place. When we saw it from the outside it didn’t look like there were many people. When we got inside, we were the only ones. It looked a little ragged but it looked fun at the same time. Ms. Ruth who worked there explained all of the directions. She helped us with shoes and harnesses. Then we were free to climb. 

First, I went on this rock climbing wall and it was really fun  when I got to the top, I rang a bell  I got to jump down. Next I went to a Ninja Warrior area. It was high off the ground. It involves a lot of swinging and using your arms. I felt so scared when I got up because I had to climb on this thin beam. I was getting ready to cross these rings that were high up.  I got nervous and just jumped down as I hung from the first ring. 

Next, I went on more rock climbing walls  I was sweaty. I was pretty good at rock climbing and it was as fun as I imagined. 





Comments

  1. I hope The Climbing Place made all of your rock climbing dreams come true. You are strong and brave. ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo