COSTUMES

It was a rainy Wednesday afternoon. Today, I had dance class. I was so excited because it was a special week—we got to try on our costumes. I do two classes: contemporary and hip-hop. 

"Come warm up," my dance teacher said. "Today we will be trying on our costumes, I will be setting up dressing rooms(THEY WERE JUST MATS)." I did not want to change behind a mat because I feared they might fall over. I grabbed my costume and went to the bathroom to change. There was a line. I got distracted thinking about what color our costume was going to be. When I took the costume out of the bag, I was surprised it was blue because it didn’t match the song. I thought that it would be purple. I changed into it. When I got back into my class, everyone was finishing up. My dance teacher let us run the dance it was beautiful with the costumes. 

Next, I had hip-hop and was excited to see what color those costumes were. I opened the bag, and it was black and pink. It suits the song because the band who sang it was called Black Pink. My favorite part of the costume was all the rhinestones. We looked so cute in our costumes.

Comments

  1. I'm glad you like both of your costumes this year. I thought the hip hop one looked great. I can't wait to see you in the contemporary costume. I liked how you changed the color of your font to match the costumes. You're very creative. ♥️ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's costume season! You capture the anticipation and the excitement of it really well! And the font colors are a great accompaniment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo