Gaga Ball

 Over break, our school got a Gaga ball pit. Today at PE, Mr. T announced that we could go outside and get to experiment with the Gaga Pit. I was excited because we never really go outside for PE. 

When we got outside, we did a lap around the field. When we got back to the Gaga Pit, I saw Rose. I gave her a hug...I don't like hugs. Then, Mr. T explained the rules. Basically, you have to hit the ball when it comes to you or try to dodge it. You can't hit it two times in a row. It's called Gaga Ball, because the ball has to bounce three times before you can start playing. You say Ga-ga-ball. Then you can play. 

We ginally got to play. It was down to the final ten or so people. I got out. But we got to play another round. I didn't win. But it was still fun. 

Then after school, my friend Emma called to see if I wanted to meet at school to play Gaga. My mom said we could. The kids at the afterschool program were still there, so we all got to play together. 

Comments

  1. It sounds like Gaga is a hit! I’m glad you’re having fun. ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adi, from the perspective of the supervising teacher.....at recess it was controlled chaos. So many students wanted to play, but the pit can only hold so many. I liked your thinking and chose not to play at recess because you know that in a week or so the popularity of the pit will fade. As we talked about during closing circle....the Gaga Pit is like a new birthday toy, you play with it a lot in the beginning and then it goes in the closet.

    It will be so awesome to see the joy it brings each day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo