HALF A DAY

Today was a half-day at school. I love half-days because you can just relax at home. I probably can't relax because after school I go to my Mimi's house and she runs a daycare. 

When we got there, I could already tell it would be loud. Some of the kids were taking a nap, and it got quieter. My sister Wren’s friend Arielle came over to my Mimis house. "Let's play a board game," Wren said. We were okay with that idea. Wren brought us two game options, Life or Candyland. We voted which game we wanted, and everyone said Life. It took us about 10 minutes just setting up. We finally got a chance to play. I didn’t know how to play, so I could not wait another minute. It was so dull, so I quit. Next, I helped my Mimi make peanut butter bars, which were easy to make. Once we cut into the bars, we noticed that they were raw. I completely lost track of time, and before I knew it, it was already time for me to go to dance. 

Comments

  1. It sounds like a fun afternoon…a nice break! You deserve it. You’re working hard. ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo