Ice Cream

It was a chilly Friday evening. I had soccer practice for an hour. At the end, we always put our hands in and say a different word. Tonight, we all agreed to say ice cream because a lot of people were either getting ice cream that night or over the weekend. 

As we got in the car after practice, I asked, "Can we get ice cream?" I really wanted ice cream from Micalizzie's. My favorite flavor is cannoli. My mom said she didn't have money, but I think she did. She just didn't want to get ice cream. Then my dad said he had money, so we went.

When we got there, I didn't want to get out of the car because I was super tired from soccer. I stayed in the car with my mom and sister. My dad and Rose went into the ice cream shop. Wren and I were fighting in the car. It felt like ten minutes. Finally, when my dad came back in the car, he gave us our ice cream. I couldn't wait to taste it. I ate it in the car. Even though I was still cold from soccer, the ice cream was great.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo