MR.STILLWAY

 Dear Mr. Stillway,

   Happy birthday! Thank you for being a great teacher...actually the GOAT-greatest of all teachers. You always make learning fun. You say "distraction" and tell us a random story. My favorite distraction was the one about cracking knuckles. 

 You're great at teaching me math. I've been enjoying fractions. I enjoy how you told us about 2/3, p.s. I didn't actually say his name. 

    I hope you had a great day and got to do all the things that make you happy. Have a great rest of your break. See you Monday.


Love,

Adi


P.S. Thank you for reading my slices. 

Comments

  1. Adi, first of all to “piggy back” on yesterday’s Slice….I am also so tired. Second of all, thank you so much for your Slice and birthday wishes. When I opened your blog, I was blown away when I saw my name as the subject. I am so lucky to be able to share 4th grade with you. Thank you for bringing a smile to my face as my birthday starts to wind down. We now can share a new nickname..We are the:
    Greatest
    Of
    All
    Tired(s)
    P.S. I am sorry if I have any typos, I am writing on my phone and cannot see what I wrote above. I know, I know….as I always tell you…go back and edit/revise your work. 😜
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’re lucky to have Mr. Stillway as your teacher. You’re having another great school year! ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo