PARTNERS

"Start packing up for social studies and science," Mr.Stillway said. We started the Merrit Parkway...it's when we switch classes at the same time. It's like when two soccer teams give each other high fives after a game, each class passes by each other but we don't give high fives. 
 
As I walked through the door into Ms. Sink's class, I noticed that we had a sub. That probably means that we have to do Scholastic News. The sub, Ms. F, let us work with partners. I worked with Ava and Emma. We had to read the news article and then there were three sheets of paper, front and back, that we had to do. We finished most of it, which is pretty impressive. 

When it was time to switch back after science, Mr. Stillway said that our class was loud. I guess we were just having a fun time and didn't notice that we were loud. 

Comments

  1. I like that visual of the parkway! I hope you don’t hit traffic jams! ❤️Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo