PJs

 Today was random. Next week at school is a spirit week for school because we are testing. One of the days is pajama day. I don’t wear pajamas. I just wear sweatpants to bed because they are more comfortable. “Can we go to Marshals?” I asked my mom. 

It was getting late so my mom said, “we’re only going to look at the pajamas.” 

As we were walking to the pajamas, I saw my mom touching a dress or something. “What happened to only looking at pajamas?” I said. 

We finally made our way to the pajamas. I found a colorful pair that had shorts and a shirt. I also found a sweatsuit in the clearance rack. Another spirit day is sweats day. 

As we were walking to the register, my mom got distracted. I was thinking, “we were only supposed to be here ten minutes and it’s already been twenty.” My mom kept looking around and I was so confused. 

Comments

  1. This was an expensive break. No more shopping! ❤️Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo