Swimming

I’m in North Carolina with my cousins. We were begging my mom to go in the pool. She said, “no,” like always. So when she was at the store with my dad, we asked my aunt if we could go in the pool. She said that she didn’t really care. 


So, we already had our bathing suits on. We each dipped our toes in. We pretended it wasn’t cold, but it was freezing. I stood near the pool, and Stone pushed me in. 


It was freezing cold. I got straight out even thought I still didn’t want to admit it was cold. I dries off with a towel. Prim and I headed inside. We took a bath. 


Later that day, the temperature increased. The pool temperature was in the seventies. We wished we had waited to go into the pool…like my mom had said. 

Comments

  1. What a lesson to learn…sometimes mom knows what she’s talking about. You should listen to her more. ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not imagine how much your mother must have enjoyed this slice! Moms like to be right!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo