VIENNA'S HOUSE

I was going to my cousin Vienna's house because it was my aunt Jenny's Birthday, and we had to drop off her gift. Vienna is one year old. We walked up the front steps and I was nervous that their huge boxers would scratch me. I opened the door and the two boxers jumped up at me. They calmed down after a few minutes. Jenny opened her gift. I didn't even know what it was. It was a blue sweater. 

Then, Vienna showed us all of her toys. First, she showed us her food truck. It was cool. She gave me a lot of food. She had a jungle gym, cars, and much more than I can count. Vienna had a lot of fun, and so did my sisters and me. Vienna was sad when we were leaving. She grabbed her shoes because she thought that she was coming. We went because we had to take showers.

Comments

  1. Aww I love it. Sorry about the boxers Adi! ❤️Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had a photo of how happy Vienna was to have her cousins over to play! ❤️Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo